According to the Law of Ukraine, in cases where a public holiday falls on the weekend (Saturday or Sunday), the weekend is extended by one day.
Red marks the official holidays wich are days off.
Brown marks the official holidays which are working days.
Green marks the celebrations, which change date.
• The Khotyn peace was signed (1621).
• The Greek Catholic Theology Academy was founded in Lviv (1928).
• In the Kamianets-Podilskyi, Mykola Bazhan (1904/10/09 – 1983/11/23) was born – Ukrainian poet, translator, publicist, culturalologist, encyclopedist and public prominent personality.
• International Post Day was created by Universal Post Union in 1969. The day is included in the list of UN International Days.
• Day of real estate agents in Ukraine (since 2000).